Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Bowl Cozy embroidery design project

Hello Everyone,

I have made my share of Bowl Cozy, and after sitting at my sewing machine for hours. I had a idea on saving me some time and doing the quilting and making sure my darts were in the same place every time.  So I started to design the bowl cozy, and I wanted to save some money by not buying or using stabilizer.  After testing the design and love the way, I saved a lot of time. I was limited buy the size of hoop, Hmmm..

Bowl Cozy link - https://thestitchingwitch.com/store/?model_number=SWD190013

So I made a half of a bowl cozy and then I was able to sew a larger bowl cozy.  I nailed the issue about the hoop.

Half Bowl Cozy link - https://thestitchingwitch.com/store/?model_number=SWD190024

After making a lot of half bowl cozy, I had extra fabric in the center middle area. So I left extra fabric in center and then a oval serving bowl cozy was made. So may ways to make bowl cozy, but this was the easiest and the fastest.
Happy Sewing,
Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background on Robin aka Stitching Witch

Wow! Hard to believe that I have been a seamstress for over 30 years. My career has been in all kinds of different area in the sewing world ...